Classic Impressions Logo Mats
$159.00 – $586.00
Our most versatile logo mat yet! Style and quality are combined to create attractive designs that are printed onto the face of the mat with Andersen’s state of the art digital printer. The Classic Impressions manufacturing process can produce the most detailed designs that include small letters and fine details from a color palette of 24 beautiful colors. Phase In colors that produce a shaded effect are possible with Classic Impressions. All Classic Impressions logo mats are manufactured with a premium static dissipative 100 percent nylon yarn, 26 oz/sq.yd., that is dyed using Perma Dye plus Stain Stopper dyeing technology. Each mat is backed by M+A’s legendary rubber backing for the ultimate in durability. Available with cleated backing (3′, 4′ and 5′ widths only) for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard surfaces. No set up charge! Fast Service! Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, health care facilities, office buildings and more. Contact us for quantity discounts and special sizes @ 888-614-6584 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps On How to Order Classic Impressions Logo Mats:
- Select Mat Size(s) and put in cart.
- Select a Background color (see color chart).
- How do you want your Logo viewed? Vertical or Horizontal.
- Decide on the type of backing: (01) Cleated (for placement on carpet) or (02) Smooth (for placement on hard floors.
- Pick Logo Colors (see color chart).
- Proceed to checkout and place order.
- Go to our Contact Page and send your specifications from steps 2 through 5, along with your order number. Upload your Digital Image of desired Logo. (Artwork Guidelines: Acceptable file formats include: ai, psd, gif, tif, png, eps, jpg. We recommend at least 200 dpi for best results. Once you are happy with the proof, the mats typically take about 10 days to manufacture.)
- PLEASE NOTE: A digital proof will be sent for approval before fabrication. Proofs average 24 to 48 hours excluding weekends. No payment will be charged until customer approves digital proof, unless using a debit card.